Protecting Your Privacy
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We will not sell or pass on any details that you provide us with to any third parties if you have opted out.
- We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
- We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order, and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service we can. We may, however, be obliged to disclose certain details in the event we are required to by law.
- We would like to keep you up-to-date with our latest products, promotional offers and news and if you give us your consent we will contact you either by email or post.
- Except for dealing with an order, we will not contact you in the future unless you have expressly given us your consent.
- We will also give you the chance to refuse any marketing material or other contact from us in the future.
- Information that we will collect about you will include: your title, name, address, phone number, email address and what products you have purchased from us.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
9 If you would like to alter or check your details, please contact our Customer Services Team by email at email@example.com
- Our website may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the content, privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
12. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell certain of our assets or be sold. In such transactions, user information, including Personal Information, generally is one of the transferred business assets, and by submitting your Personal Information on the Website you agree that your Personal Information may be transferred to such parties in these circumstances.